"PINOT NOIR WEEKEND" EXPERIENCEAn authentic weekend wine tourism experience with two very special visits in Aranda de Duero
TWO NIGHTS OF WINE TOURISM: WITH TWO VISITS IN ARANDA DE DUERO YOU WILL LOVE
Discover an underground winery in Aranda de Duero and taste its wines as a perfect complement to a very special wine tourism getaway in Hotel Bodega Torremilanos
THE “PINOT NOIR” EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Two nights on a bed and breakfast buffet
- Upgrade to a superior room (subject to availability)
- Visit to Bodegas Peñalba López (attached to the hotel) with tasting
During this visit, about an hour and a half long, we will make a complete tour of the history of these wineries and the process of making their wine. We will finish this particular trip tasting our own wines. The visit will take place in the morning.
- Visit to the Wine Museum with the 5 senses “Cup in Hand”
– Visit to the Wine Museum and explanation of the different phases of the tasting.
– Wine in hand during the visit for the adults and must tasting for the children.
– Approximate time of visit: 45 min
- Tasting Workshop “Ribertida”
– Tasting of 3 wines accompanied by a sausage snack (chorizo) and pasta.
– Wine tasting for adults and must for children.
– Approximate duration: 1 hour and a half.
- A bottle of Montecastrillo (D.O. Ribera del Duero) as a detail
welcome by room.
- Late check-out until 2:00 p.m. (subject to availability)
109 € per person (two nights) and 74 € (third adult in extra bed with all activities included)
DOUBLE ROOM FOR SINGLE USE
169 € per person
SUPPLEMENT IN SUPERIOR ROOM
+25€ per night